Outdoor Deck Tiles - Wet Area Matting
- Outdoor Deck tiles are 12” x 12” interlocking PVC plastic tiles that are 5/8" thick
- Outdoor Deck tiles are designed to be UV stable to withstand the effects of the sun.
- All Outdoor Deck Tiles can easily be cut to size and utilized in various wet area applications in need of slip resistance.
- Made from a PVC compound, deck matting naturally anti-microbial and are resistant to mold and mildew.
- Bi-level design allows liquids to fall through and below the walking surface.
- Unique design of Outdoor Deck tiles promote air flow circulation under the interlocking tiles thus speeding the evaporation process.
- Simple to snap together for various configurations.
- Edging is available in same color as tile.
- 1.75” x 12” (edges)
- 1.75” x 12.75” (corners)
- Recommended Use: Outside shower mat stalls, outdoor/indoor pool matting, boat decks, outdoor patio areas, waterparks, or other wet area matting needs.
When using this product, it is best to use in a wall-to-wall application.
Deck matting is designed to create a NON-SLIP SURFACE texture in wet areas
Similar / Additional Product
Free Flow Deck Tile