- Free Flow Outdoor Tiles are 12” x 12” interlocking PVC plastic tiles that are 1/2" in thickness.
- UV stable Free Flow Outdoor Tiles provides a safe walking surface in outside applications where water poses a challenge.
- Can be cut to size and can be used for various wet area applications in need of slip resistance.
- All Free Flow Outdoor Tiles are naturally anti-microbial made from a PVC compound that is resistant to mold and mildew.
- Use a Bi-level design that allows liquids to fall through and below the walking surface.
- The design of Free Flow Outdoor Tiles serves to promote air flow and allows air to circulate under the tiles to speed the evaporation process.
- Simple to snap together for various configurations.
- Edge pieces sold separately. CLICK HERE
- Edging is available in same color as tile. Ask an associate for details.
- 1.75” x 12” (edges)
- 1.75” x 12.75” (corners)
- Recommended Use: Outside shower stalls, outdoor/indoor pool decks, boat decks, outdoor patio areas, waterparks, or other wet area matting needs.
When using Free Flow Outdoor Deck Tiles, it is best to use in a wall-to-wall application. Free Flow Outdoor Deck Tiles are designed to create a NON-SLIP SURFACE texture in wet areas.
Similar / Additional Products for Outdoor Wet Areas
Outdoor Deck Tile