- Cross Rib Interlocking Tiles are designed as wet area matting and for shower mats to rprovide a safe standing surface.
- Each Cross Rib shower tile measures 12” x 12” and is designed to interlock to cover large areas in a short period of time
- Cross Rib interlocking rubber mats present a low profile 1/2" thickness
- The Cross Rib Interlocking swimming pool floor mats can be easily cut to size and utilized in various wet area applications in need of slip resistance.
- Cross Rib drainage rubber mats are available in 5 different COLORS
- The PVC Cross Rib Wet Area Tile is naturally anti-microbial, resistant to mold and mildew making it an ideal choice for locker room floors
- The bi-level design of the Cross Rib Interlocking Tiles allow liquids to fall through and below the walking surface.
- The underside rubber drainage mat design permits air flow to occur under the tiles, which aids in the evaporation process.
- Cross Rib Interlocking Tiles snap together for various configurations.
- Edge pieces sold separately CLICK HERE
- Edging is available in same color as the Cross Rib Tile.
- 1.75” x 12” (edge ramp)
- 1.75” x 12.75” (corner ramp)
- Want pre-configured Cross Rib shower mat prices? CLICK HERE
- Recommended Uses for Cross Rib Interlocking Shower Tiles: Shower stalls, indoor pool decks, locker rooms, kennels, laundry rooms, or other indoor wet area matting needs.
- Similar / Additional Shower Mat and Wet Area Matting Products - Non Slip Tiles Comfort Tiles Frontier Mats
When using Cross Rib Interlocking Shower Tiles, it is best to use them in a wall-to-wall application. Cross Rib Interlocking Shower Tiles are designed to create a NON-SLIP SURFACE texture in wet areas.