- Comfort Tile Interlocking Wet Area Tiles are made of PVC plastic that interlock to quickly transform showers and wet slippery floors into a nonslip walk surface.
- Easily be cut to size and utilized in various wet area applications in need of slip resistance.
- Naturally anti-microbial plastic flooring tiles and are resistant to mold and mildew.
- 12" x 12" plastic flooring tiles
- The use of Wheelchairs and shower seats do not pose any issues for the Comfort Tile when Edge Ramps are assembled. Sold seperately.
- 1/2" thickness
- The bi-level and large hole design allows liquids to easily pass through to the underside allowing liquids to easily fall through and below the walking surface.
- The underside design of Comfort Interlocking Shower tiles permit air flow aiding in the evaporation process.
- Available in 5 differnt COLORS
- Edging is available in same color as the Comfort Tile.
- If you need Edging CLICK HERE for individual Edge Ramp prices.
- 1.75” x 12” (edge ramps)
- 1.75” x 12.75” (corner ramps)
- Recommended Use: Shower stalls, indoor pool decks, locker rooms, kennels, laundry rooms, or other indoor wet area matting needs.
- Want pre-configured mat prices? CLICK HERE
- Similar / Additional Products for Wet Areas Cross Rib Shower Tiles Non Slip Shower Tiles Frontier Mats
When using Comfort Tile Interlocking Wet Area Tiles, it is best to use in a wall-to-wall application. Comfort Tile Interlocking Wet Area Tiles are designed to create a NON-SLIP SURFACE texture in wet areas.