- Trigrip XL Entrance Mats are Extra Large walk off mats with a surface fiber made from a Heavy, 100% static dissipative nylon that results in a floor mat with outstanding absorption and durability.
- Nylon Fibers of the Trigrip XL Entrance Mats absorb moisture from shoes and are great as wiper floor mats to finish drying feet before they come in contact with hard floors.
- The fibers of the Trigrip XL Entrance Mat consist of a tight, heat-set, Ultra-Twist™ yarn construction that resists packing and crushing - This construction allows the carpet mat to "hide" dirt below the surface yet makes it easy to vacuum clean.
- All Trigrip floor mats are "Earth Friendly" - The SBR rubber backing with 20% recycled content.
- The rubber backing and edges of Tri-Grip XL Indoor floor matting resists curling and cracking resulting in a safer and more durable walk off mat.
- Trigrip XL Entrance Mats are available with an oil and grease resistant 100% Nitrile rubber backing when applications call for additional protection.
- Trigrip XL Entrance Mats are available with a Smooth Backing ONLY. Cleated available in 3’, 4’, and 5’ widths in Standard Tri-Grip floor mat.
- Trigrip XL Entrance Mats widths must be in whole foot increments in 7', 8', 9', 10', 11' and 12' widths with a maximum length of up to 30'
- All Trigrip XL floor mats are certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- Certain colors of the Trigrip door mats have restrictions on specified widths.
- Trigrip XL Entrance Mats comes with a standard SBR rubber backing OR Nitrile Rubber backing if requested.**
- Ideal applications: Hotel Entrances, Office Buildings, Schools, Corporate Facilities, Hospital Entrances, Nursing Homes, Foyer areas, etc.
**Nitrile rubber (AcryloNitrile Butadiene Rubber), SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber). Nitrile rubber is used for applications where oil resistance is needed, SBR is a more generic rubber**
Similar/ Additional Products:
The Trigrip XL door mat comes out slightly smaller in size, due to “curing” process.
Ask an associate for further details.