Switchboard Corrugated Matting - Type 2, Class III - 3/8" - Non-Conductive Matting
- Switchboard Floor Mats that are a Type 2, Class III Corrugated 3/8" thickness are considered a Non-Conductive floor mat
- Corrugated Switchboard mats are designed to help prevent electric shock around high voltage electrical equipment, such as fuse boxes, and control panels.
- Type 2, Class III Switchboard matting meets all optional requirements for Ozone Resistance, and Oil Resistance.
- Type 2, Class III Switchboard floor mats are 3/8” thickness - Black Vinyl
- Type III Rating means that the Switchboard floor matting can withstand 40,000 VAC, but it is not recommended to exceed 26,500 volts.
- All Switchboard - Type 2, Class III Corrugated - 3/8" Non-Conductive mats have a rating and have been Tested to ASTM D178/ANSI J6.7. Certification engraved on the underside of the floor mat.
- Type 2, Class III Switchboard matting is available in a Corrugated Pattern only.
- Only available in full roll 3’ x 75’ sizes.