Switchboard Corrugated Matting - Type 2, Class II - 1/4"
- Switchboard Corrugated Matting - Type 2, Class II - 1/4" thick matting is a special compounded non-conductive floor mat designed to help prevent electric shock around high voltage electrical equipment, such as fuse boxes, and control panels.
- Switchboard Floor Mats - Type 2, Class II - 1/4" meets all optional requirements for Ozone Resistance, and Oil Resistance.
- Type 2, Class II Switchboard matting in a ¼” thickness is the most common gauge of non-conductive floor mat.
- Type 2, Class II Switchboard floor mats are certified to withstand 30,000 VAC, but are not recommended to exceed 17,000 volts.
- Switchboard Corrugated Matting - Type 2, Class II - 1/4" are Tested to ASTM D178/ANSI J6.7. Certification of ratings is engraved on underside of the thick floor mat.
- Corrugated Switchboard mats in a Type 2, Class II is the most popular type of non-conductive matting on the market.
- Custom Lengths up to 75’. In 2’, 3’ and 4’ widths.
You may also be interested in