- SandTrap Recessed Floor Mats are a Heavy Duty indoor entrance mat or outdoor entrance mat designed for recessed applications.
- When recessed into the floor, SandTrap floor mats offer the heavy duty performance desired for any high traffic entrance mat area.
- There are possible LEED Credits available for governmental and commercial buildings when SandTrap Recessed Floor Mats are used:
- MR Credit 4 (1-2 points)
- IEQ Credit 4.1 (1 point)
- IEQ Credit 4.3 (1 point)
- IEQ Credit 5 (1 point)
- SandTrap Entrance mats can be used as Indoor or Outdoor walk off mats
- SandTrap is also known as Hercules Nop, Super Nop 52 and more generically as a Heavy Duty Berber Matting
- Sandtrap floor mats are available in 6' 7" and 13' 2" Widths and in floor mat rolls up to 101' 8" Approx.
- SandTrap entrance mats have a 3 year limited WARRANTY in an outside application
- When ordering Sandtrap, the heavy duty mats should be ordered "oversized" when placing in a recess to allow for recess size irregularites (i.e., add 6" to 12" to allow for recesses that are not square, etc.)
- SandTrap recessed walk-off mats utilize 100% Asota Solution Dyed UV Stable Polyrpropylene fibers with 20% post-consumer recycled content
- Total Weight: 93 ouncers per sq. yd.
- Pile Face Weight: 52 oz./sq. yd.
- Floor Mat Thickness: Approx. 1/2"
- SandTrap heavy duty mats use an OxForce High density Crumb Rubber backing
- Common floor mat sizes: 3' x 5', 4' x 6', 6' x 6', 6' x 8', 6' x 12', 12' x 12'
- Custom Sizes Available to the nearest inch upon request - Call for Pricing
- SandTrap entrance mats are great for runner mats that need to match your SandTrap Recessed Floor Mats.
- Recessed Sandtrap Mats are also available as Logo Mats. CLICK HERE for more details.
- When recessed, or if high levels of foot traffic or wheeled traffic from carts or buggies is anticipated, it is advisable to secure the SandTrap Recessed Floor Mats to prevent mat movement. This can be accomplished with the use of a double-sided tape applied to the underside of the entrance mat or SandTrap can be more permanently adhered with several types of adhesive. SandTrap Recessed Floor Mats are spike resistant when glued down.
- Recommended Use: Recessed Indoor and Outdoor Entrance mats for Office Buildings, Businesses, Hospitals, Retail Stores, Nursing Homes, Hotels, Schools, Mall Entrances, New Construction projects.Safe with salt, pool chemicals and bleach.
- Maintenance: Fibers of the SandTrap Recessed Walk-Off Mats act as a soil trap and quickly strip mud and dust from shoes. After soil is dry, the fibers release the dirt and can be vacuumed with an industrial vacuum cleaner with beater brush. SandTrap recessed mats may be cleaned with any commercially accepted carpet cleaning method such as steam cleaning, wet vac, carpet extraction - even hosing down.
Sandtrap Logo Mats
Sandtrap Surface Entrance Mats
Piazza Recessed Entrance Mats