- Preconfigured Non-Slip shower floor tile mats WITH or WITHOUT edging.
- If you choose to have edging on your shower mat, it is figured covering all four sides.
- Non-Slip Shower Tiles mats consist of interlocking tiles that are 12” x 12” and 1/2" thick.
- A more aggressive surface texture makes Non-Slip Shower Tiles the best choice to prevent slip and falls when standing water presents a challenge.
- Aggressive surface texture of Nonslip shower mats may not be suitable for sensitive bare feet.
- Nonslip shower tiles and shower mats can easily be cut to size and utilized in various wet area applications in need of slip resistance.
- All Non-Slip Shower Floor Tiles are naturally anti-microbial and are resistant to mold and mildew.
- The Bi-level design of Non-Slip Shower tiles allows liquid to fall through and below the walking surface.
- Available in 5 different COLORS.
- The underside design allows air flow under the non-slip walk surface which aids in speeding the evaporation process.
- Simply snap Non-Slip Shower Tiles together for various shower floor mat configurations.
- Edging is available in same color as tile.
- 1.75” x 12” (edges)
- 1.75” x 12.75” (corners)
- Non-Slip Shower Tiles Recommended Use: Shower stalls, Campground showers, indoor pool decks, locker rooms, kennels, laundry rooms, or other indoor wet area matting needs.
Want to buy single Nonslip Shower Tiles? CLICK HERE
When using Non-Slip Shower Tiles, it is best to use in a wall-to-wall application.
Non-Slip Shower Tiles are designed to create a NON-SLIP SURFACE texture in wet areas.
Similar / Additional Shower Tile and Shower floor mat Products
Cross Rib Shower Mats
Comfort Shower Mats