Legacy Eco Grand Entrance Mat - Oval One End
- Legacy Eco Grand Premier Entry Mats with an oval on one end makes your entrance look grand while aggressively removing dirt and moisture from shoes.
- The Legacy Eco Grand entrance mats are "Earth Friendly" - The surface fiber is made from 30 oz/sq yd, 100% recycled PET fabric reclaimed from plastic drink bottles and the SBR rubber backing contains 20% recycled rubber from car tires.
- Bi-Level Pattern surface construction allows dirt and mositure to fall below shoe level preventing it from being tracked in further through normal use.
- Legacy Eco Grand Entry floor mats emply a unique "Water Dam" edge design that allows the mat to hold up to 1½ gallons of water per square yard; water and dirt stay on the mat.
- Legacy Eco entrance mats are also deemed as Anti-Static and are Certified as Slip Resistant by National Floor Safety Institute.
- Another feature of the Legacy Eco entrance mat is that it has reinforced rubber nubs under the pattern that serves to prevent the pile from crushing.
- Legacy Eco Grand entrance mats are available with cleated backing for placement on carpet or smooth backing for hard floor surfaces.
- Eco Grand floor mats are availalbe in 3', 4' and 6' widths in specific sizes up to 22.7' in length.
- The oval at one end combined with fashion border of the Legacey Eco Grand entry mat, make this beautiful addition to lobbies where a standard mat just will not do.
- Recommended Use: Commercial buildings, Hotel lobbies, Restaurants, Healthcare facilities, Office buildings and more.
Legacy Eco Grand Entrance Mat - Two Ends or Half Oval - High Tech Cube Pattern
Legacy Grand Walk Off Mat - Oval One End or Two Ends - Half Oval - High Tech Cube Pattern
Waterhog Eco Grand Premier Entry Mats - Oval One End - Oval Two Ends - Half Oval - Diamond Pattern
Waterhog Grand Classic Floor Mats - Oval One End - Oval Two Ends - Half Oval - Waffle Pattern
Waterhog Eco Grand Elite - Oval One End - Oval Two Ends - Herringbone Pattern
Legacy Eco Grand Entrance mats come out slightly smaller in size, due to "curing" process.
Ask an associate for further details.