Diamond-Tred Anti Fatigue Mat
- Not to be confused with our Diamond Plate Anti-Fatigue, Diamond-Tred floor mats are a cost cutting option that offers surprising comfort and value.
- Diamond-Tred floor mats use durable, integrated slip-resistant wear layer of high-density vinyl foam that is bound to a soft, moisture-resistant closed-cell vinyl sponge.
- Diamond-Tred anti fatigue mats are resistant to degradation by inorganic acids, organic acids, reducing agents, detergent solutions, alcohols, aliphatic hydrocarbons, mineral oil, amines, and aldehydes.
- All Diamond-Tred fatigue mats have a 1/10" thick wear surface with an overall thickness of 1/2".
- Diamond-Tred has a Diamond plate pattern embossed into the surface of the floor matting to provide traction and minimize slip hazards.
- Available in a multitude of size options, the Diamond-Tred anti fatigue mat is available in full 60 foot rolls or in 2', 3' or 4' cut lengths.
- All Diamond-Tred floor mats will have beveled edges - including beveled edges on cut ends.
- Diamond-Tred anti-fatigue mats provide an affordable comfortable standing surface as counter runners, mail rooms, cashiers, shipping and receiving counters and production lines.