- Diamond Plate Knob Back anti-fatigue matting is a full 3/4" thick and has 4 Sides marked with a yellow Safety.
- Diamond Plate Fatigue mats are Self-extinguishing, nonflammable, and chemical resistant.
- Each Diamond Plate fatigue mat has a 5/32" thick diamond plate surface that is permanently bonded to a 3/8" thick resilient closed cell polymeric sponge base.
- The knob back base of the Diamond Plate Knob Back floor matting is permanently bonded to the diamond plate surface creating a sealed envelope that totally encapsulates and protects the sponge core.
- Since the sponge core is protected, Diamond Plate Knob Back floor mats can be used in work areas subject to moisture. The Diamondplate surface will provide safe footing.
- The Diamond Plate Knob Back floor mat is available in two styles - Heavy-Duty in 3/4" thickness and the Super-Duty is 1-1/8" thick.
- All edges are beveled and sealed for safety from floor to mat.
- Diamond Plate Knob Back anti-fatigue mats come in a 3' width in sizes up to 75' in length.
- Ideal applications for this anti-fatigue mat include assembly lines, production lines, mail rooms, parts counters and any work area- wet or dry -where a visual warning system is desired to promote safety.
DON'T NEED BORDER ON ALL 4 SIDES? CHECK OUT OUR ADDITIONAL DIAMOND PLATE FLOOR MAT OPTIONS:
Standard Diamond Plate
Diamond Plate Knob Back 1-1/8"
Diamond Plate Knob Back Safety Border (2 sides)
Diamond Plate Knob Back Solid Black or Grey