Deck Tile Outdoor Nonslip Tiles
- Deck Tile Outdoor Nonslip Tiles are 12” x 12” interlocking PVC plastic tile that is 5/8" thick for a low profile
- Outdoor rubber deck tiles are designed to be UV stable to withstand the effects of the sun.
- All Deck Tile Outdoor Nonslip Mat Tiles can easily be cut to size and utilized in various wet area applications in need of slip resistance.
- Made from a PVC compound, outdoor non-slip matting is naturally anti-microbial and are resistant to mold and mildew.
- The Bi-level design of Deck Tile Outdoor Nonslip Tiles allows liquids to fall through and below the walking surface.
- Unique design of Deck Tile Outdoor Nonslip Tiles helps to promote air flow circulation under the interlocking tiles thus speeding the evaporation process.
- Outdoor rubber deck tiles are simple to snap together for various configurations.
- Edge pieces for rubber outdoor tiles sold separately.
- Edging for outdoor interlocking tile is available in same color as the pool deck tiles.
- 1.75” x 12” (edges)
- 1.75” x 12.75” (corners)
- Recommended Use for Rubber Tiles: Outside shower stalls, outdoor/indoor pool decks, boat decks, outdoor patio areas, waterparks, or other wet area matting needs.
When using Deck Tile Outdoor Nonslip Tiles, it is best to use in a wall-to-wall application.
Deck Tile Outdoor Nonslip Tiles are designed to create a NON-SLIP SURFACE texture in wet areas
Similar / Additional Product
Free Flow Deck Tile