- Preconfigured shower floor mats with or without edging, using Cross Rib Interlocking Tiles.
- If you choose to have edging it is figured covering the shower mat on all four sides.
- Cross Rib Tile Mats are nonslip shower mats made from 12” x 12” interlocking PVC plastic that are 1/2" in thickness.
- Crossrib shower tiles can easily be cut to size and utilized in various wet area applications in need of slip resistance.
- All Cross Rib Tile Shower Mats are naturally anti-microbial and are resistant to mold and mildew.
- The bi-level design of the Cross Rib shower tiles allow liquids to fall through and below the walking surface to help prevent slip and falls.
- The underside of the Cross Rib Mats are designed to permit air flow from under the tile, aiding in the evaporation process.
- Cross Rib Tile Shower Floor Mats come to you in a unit of tiles and edges that snap together to make the mat size desired.
- Edging is available in same color as the Cross Rib Tile.
- 1.75” x 12” (edges)
- 1.75” x 12.75” (corners)
- Need to buy single Cross Rib Tiles? CLICK HERE
- Recommended Use for Cross Rib shower mats: Shower stalls, indoor pool decks, locker rooms, kennels, laundry rooms, or other indoor wet area matting needs.
- Similar / Additional Shower Tile and Mat Products Non Slip Mats Comfort Mats Frontier Mats
When using this product, it is best to use in a wall-to-wall application.
Tiles are designed to create a NON-SLIP SURFACE texture in wet areas.